Comparing Your Options?
Selling Your Summerville House Yourself, Using A Limited Service Agent Or Selling With The Kauffman Group
Even in a seller’s market like Summerville, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals. Learn about the edge you’ll have in selling your home when you choose to work with The Kauffman Group . If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!
What you get when you work with The Kauffman Group …
The Kauffman Group’s online advertising campaign is extensive and costly, which is one of the main differentiating factors between The Kauffman Group and other agencies.
With over 3000 total listings sold, if you were to replicate, the online marketing campaign alone, which has been customized based on previous results, would cost you well over $42,000 a month. Remember, the big-box chains give every agent MLS access for all listings which puts your home on 2700 websites. Topher Kauffman and The Kauffman Group have relationships with concierge services provided by Zillow Group, Trulia Pro Agent, Amazon Real Estate, Homes.com, Homelight, FastExpert, and Nestigator plus Social Media advertising to mention just a few media outlets. The exposure your listing receives is unmatched compared to other agents that solely use MLS.
Targeting qualified buyers to present your property to is as important as the online marketing efforts, your listing will be marketed in a professional and appealing way from start to finish. As a result of The Kauffman Group’s unique techniques, our listings are usually under contract in the first month of being advertised!
Below is a list of a few places where you can expect your home to be advertised, all-inclusive, after listing your home with Topher Kauffman and The Kauffman Group!
- Zillow.com’s White Glove Service/Beta Program – Available to only 1% of agents in the country
- The Zillow Group(Concierge Service Listings/Zillows Best)
- Trulia.com Pro Edition
- Realtor.com Enhanced Showcase
- NYTimes.com Luxury
- Herald Tribune
- Dupont Registry
- Unique Global Estates Zillow.com All Star Edition
- Local Periodicals
- Multiple Listing Services in appropriate counties (MLS)
What Is Your Time Worth?
At the end of the day, we always advise our clients to think about how much time and energy they’re willing to put into selling their home. Selling a home the FSBO route can be extremely difficult and time-consuming. You have to allow buyers to view the home, accept offers, know how to read the paperwork, negotiate terms and go through the inspection, appraisal, and closing process. Research shows how a full-service agent who is experienced in local Summerville real estate can help sell your house on average 20 days faster and for 13% more! That’s why 89% of home sellers work with a local real estate broker like The Kauffman Group .
Before you decide to take matters into your own hands, sit down with us at The Kauffman Group and learn what we can do to make selling your home quick and easy. Ready to get started? Give us a call at (843) 696-1487 or connect with us on our Contact Page.
Sell Your House With The Top Real Estate Team In Summerville
When selling your Summerville, South Carolina house, make your decision on what’s right for you based on these 3 important factors.
- The true costs: When you try to sell on your own, you’ll need to factor in costs that arise from things like mistakes on contracts, buyers backing out or it takes longer than expected to find a buyer. When you hire an expert from The Kauffman Group , we help you avoid costly mistakes, use our marketing skills to find a buyer quickly, and guide you through the whole process. Yes, you’ll pay agent commissions, but in the end, it will probably save you time, money, and headaches. Choose the right Summerville real estate agents, it will make a huge difference in the outcome!
- Your time commitment: Do you want to be (and have the time to be) heavily involved in all aspects of selling the house? From marketing to taking calls from buyers, to showing the house, doing your own open house, putting signs outside, to setting up escrow, and more? All so you can save 2 or 3% on the sale. If you’d rather not deal with the details of your house sale, work with a trusted agent like The Kauffman Group .
- The “experience factor”: There are hangups that can throw your closing off or cost you thousands. We help you avoid those and we deal with them for you.